RMA guides clients through environmental and safety regulatory complexities, conducts focused compliance audits, and develops compliance assistance programs tailored to client needs. Utilizing our experience in regulatory analysis and implementation, our team can perform comprehensive compliance evaluations related to safety, air, water, toxics, and solid and hazardous waste programs. RMA can also successfully negotiate with regulatory agencies on behalf of clients for better permit conditions or better enforcement conditions. Many companies rely on RMA's expertise to manage various levels of their regulatory compliance rather than maintaining a staff of comparable experts in-house. Many regulations are now so complex that it often makes more sense to outsource EHS issues to experts rather than place those responsibilities on personnel with little training or experience and risk fines and bad publicity from enforcement actions. Worse yet, some issues, if not addressed by experts, can lead to serious injuries or death. By outsourcing, many companies have found that they get better results for less money.
Compliance Assistance Services
- Regulatory Reporting
- Regulatory Compliance Audits
- Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
- Outsourcing of EHS functions
- Plan Writing
- Forklift Operator Evaluations
- Regulatory Tracking and Analysis
- Assistance with Citations and Regulatory Negotiations
- Facility Closure
- Industrial Hygiene
- Stormwater and Wastewater Sampling and Reporting
- Remediation of Contaminated Sites
RMA provides an effective response to Homeland Security requirements for Security Vulnerability Assessments and Site Security Plans. We have guided facilities through the entire government approval process. Our firm works with our clients to address current and future Homeland Security needs and develop and implement the necessary solutions in a cost-effective manner.
Homeland Security Services
- Site Vulnerability Assessments
- Site Security Plans
- Alternate Security Plans
RMA works with the industrial sector to navigate the ever-increasing regulations in order to minimize waste generated, treat waste in a cost-effective manner and maximize savings. We accomplish this by performing studies, design, permitting, construction and operations management services. With our expertise and capabilities we are able to determine the optimal selection of equipment and best layout. RMA has solved many complex wastewater problems for many clients over the years.
Industrial Water/Wastewater Services
- Local, State and Federal permitting
- Treatability and feasibility studies
- Treatment system design Treatment system modification/exp.
- Water reuse, recycling, zero discharge
- Troubleshooting of existing systems
- Flow monitoring and sampling
- Outsourced treatment plant operation
ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT (NEPA)
RMA has the expertise and capabilities to provide our clients with needed environmental assessments under the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA). Our approach is to provide a complete document that provides evidence and analysis for determining whether a Finding of No Significant Environmental Impact exists or whether an Environmental Impact Statement is needed.
Environmental Assessment (Nepa) Services
- USDA Environmental Reports
- HUD Environmental Assessments
- Georgia Environmental Policy Act (GEPA) Evaluations
RMA provides the necessary environmental due diligence evaluation that provides our clients peace-of-mind prior to their acquisition of sites that could have a hidden history of pollution or impacts from off-site sources. This due diligence assessment provides our clients an understanding of a site’s contamination issues. Our environmental assessments may include Phase 1 and 2 Environmental Site Assessments, Vapor Encroachment Screens, and Lead-Based Paint, Asbestos, Radon and Mold Assessments. Related services include HSRA Release Notifications and Corrective Action Plans.
Due Diligence Services
- Phase I Env. Site Assessments (ESAs)
- Phase II ESAs
- Third Party Report Reviews
- Asbestos, Lead Based Paint & Radon Testing
- Noise Studies